De scubahides worden geleverd met een shrink van 170 en 204 mm , goed voor een 10/12l en 12/15 liter fles.
Under normal use, the skins stay on the tanks, in and out of the water, for about 8-12 months, or until the annual visual inspection is due.
TO REMOVE: Score the skin with a sharp knife or razor blade. PLEASE RECYCLE.
- If trimming is necessary, lay the skin flat and cut it from the bottom. Cut the heat wrap separately, leaving it larger than the graphics sheet.
- Place the graphics sheet on your clean, dry tank so that your VIP sticker is visible.
- Slide the heat wrap over the tank.
- Apply heat evenly over a large area of the skin. For best results, wave the hair dryer slowly up and down over the skin.
- Submerge the tank in water for several minutes When dry, the ScubaHide will be permanently affixed to the tank.
Once you receive your ScubaHide, they are easy to apply yourself. Simply place the graphics on the tank, slip the clear heat wrap over it, and apply heat with a normal hair dryer to shrink-wrap it tightly to the body of the tank. Here's how it works:
The graphics are printed on a 10 mill. thick piece of polyethelyne which is placed on the tank without any adhesive. Then a 5mill. thick shrink-wrap sleeve is slid over the tank and heat shrunk with a normal hairdryer. Because the graphics are printed on the inside of the label, nothing will rub off. No adhesive is used whatsoever, and they do not cover up either the hydro stamp, or visual inspection sticker.
Scuba Hides zebra
- Productcode: Scuba Hides zebra
- Beschikbaarheid: Op voorraad
- Ex Belasting: €12.40
Tags: Scuba Hides zebra